A non-profit that provides legal, emotional, psychological, support and empowerment training, to women who have been refused a Jewish divorce (get), simultaneously engaged in finding a solution to the problem of divorce refusal in the State of Israel. One out of every five Jewish women in Israel is unable to exit her marriage freely. Jewish law (Halakhah), supported by Israeli law, gives absolute authority over marriage and divorce to the religious courts. This empowers men to be the sole executors of the divorce process, leaving women vulnerable to extortion, manipulation, and abuse. Thousands of such women are confined for extended periods of time, even decades, in a state of limbo and unable to rebuild their lives.
- Planting vines in Israel is a beautiful way to strengthen your connection to the land of Israel. Vines evoke three millennia of Jewish history in the land, the many biblical references to wine, and also strengthens Israel’s rapidly growing wine industry.
- Each vine purchase comes with a certificate, delivered to yourself or the honoree of your choice, with a personal message.
- Up to 75% of the money used to purchase vines is distributed to one of TIIF’s exclusive list of high-impact Israeli charities—charities that foster innovation, prosperity and development for all sectors of Israeli society and beyond.
- Four years after your vines are planted, you will be able to visit your chosen winery and enjoy a bottle of wine from your vine in the Holy Land with your friends and family.
- All vine purchases are tax-deductible in the U.S.
Plant a full vineyard at one of our partner wineries! Root yourself in Israel and invest in the land in a big way by planting a vineyard in your name, or in honor of someone else. We will work with you to choose the region, grape varietal and winery that best suits your interests and to help make this experience as meaningful as possible.