Israel goes world supports the programming efforts of several organizations including ILTV and Virtual Jerusalem.
Both these organizations develop content to convey the truth, Israel has made amazing strides despite a constant state of uneasiness in the region.
The organizations we support create and distribute original content revealing the israel that is not covered, in a realistic and factual manner. No spin, no agenda other than to focus the attention on the contributions israel is making throughout the region
Israel goes world supports the voices that may not otherwise be heard!
- Planting vines in Israel is a beautiful way to strengthen your connection to the land of Israel. Vines evoke three millennia of Jewish history in the land, the many biblical references to wine, and also strengthens Israel’s rapidly growing wine industry.
- Each vine purchase comes with a certificate, delivered to yourself or the honoree of your choice, with a personal message.
- Up to 75% of the money used to purchase vines is distributed to one of TIIF’s exclusive list of high-impact Israeli charities—charities that foster innovation, prosperity and development for all sectors of Israeli society and beyond.
- Four years after your vines are planted, you will be able to visit your chosen winery and enjoy a bottle of wine from your vine in the Holy Land with your friends and family.
- All vine purchases are tax-deductible in the U.S.